Wednesday, November 28, 2007

climate change delays my video

so here it is, another visit to the hollow....autumn (after it stops buffering and starts to play, hit pause and let it load all the way, blogger vids work a little different than youtube, this is an experiment for me) (scroll to bottom to see videos)

The original intent was to "send myself to homeschool" to learn video editing (I really miss the days of homeschooling the boys, so I rustled up a new student, myself!)

The plan was to have a video for each of the seasons here in the holler,
(winter is already up) but that was "BC" (before climate change) and the effects of which destroyed a lot of what I know as beauty in the holler.
I finally got back on task (this does not mean I am over the grieving process, just means I find the state of denial an increasingly safer place to live)
Jimmy Butler did the music for the videos, he likes to score youtube videos, and that was another reason for the delay, had to wait for him to get back to Nashville after playing the Oklahoma Centennial Celebration (can you believe OK has only been a state since 1907? guess they were trying to pretend it still belonged to the natives)

Anyway, I am trying to get my knitting back on track, but soon hope to upload my observed "naturalists list of casualties of climate change" in several parts, so stay tuned for that (don't worry, I will try to deliver it as gently as possible)

3 comments:

Anonymous November 28, 2007 at 11:48 AM  

Your video was such a pleasure to watch - well done! I can tell you had a lot of fun with it. :)

cyndy November 30, 2007 at 6:36 AM  

Beautiful combination of words and images and music. Thank you!

Will be watching for your list...

Cady May November 30, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

jlb,
Thank you, and yes it was fun...I am afraid the fun motivates me more than money....ha!

cyndy,
thank you! for taking the time to watch it, and to comment, so glad you enjoyed it.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP